I would like to introduce you to the financial services firm of Johnny A. Kovalek with Ameriprise Financial. Johnny is an advisor that I have worked with for a number of years, is extremely professional and represents a firm that I believe is well-positioned in today’s financial marketplace.
As a tax professional, I am constantly reminded of the importance of having your finances in order and planning for the future. Since I do not provide financial planning services, I feel it is important to refer them to a financial planner that can help achieve their financial goals in conjunction with the services I provide. This type of working relationship leads to better advice and ultimately a better experience overall for you, as my client.
I would recommend that you meet with Johnny A. Kovalek for a free initial consultation to see what services he can provide you in relation to your comprehensive financial and investment needs. Johnny is an advisor that specializes in financial planning and investment decisions to help clients build their wealth and plan for retirement in a challenging financial environment.
Questions that financial planning can help answer include:
- How am I progressing toward my goals?
- Do I need to save more or can I save less?
- Can I add more goals to my financial life?
- What are the risks to my financial life?
- What is the optimal mix of investments for my situation?
- How should my retirement plans at work be invested?
- Are there different types of investments I should be considering?
- Should I consolidate my investment portfolios or can I make them more organized?
Protection Planning and Cash Flow
- Is my cash flow working as planned or do I need to re-evaluate my expenses?
- What would happen if I couldn’t work anymore or I become disabled?
- Do I have the right amounts and types of life insurance?
- Am I exposed to other risks I am not aware of?
- What should I do with my employee benefits at work?
- Are my investments tax efficient?
- Are there decisions I can make before the end of the year that can help manage tax liability?
- Am I using my retirement plans correctly?
- Should I take gains or losses this year?